3-STAGE COMPREHENSIVE EXERCISE PROGRAM: Your personal training and coaching sessions, and training tools
Cardio For Those Who Hate Cardio is a simple 3-stage exercise program of gentle, yet highly-effective stretches and exercises designed to strengthen your heart, protect you from heart disease and stroke, increase your fitness, endurance and stamina, help you lose weight, increase your energy, and more, all in under 7 minutes a day.
Why does this exercise program have 3 stages?
First… don’t be scared or overwhelmed by the fact that this exercise program has 3 stages. If you follow the instructions and do just the Stage 1 (Getting Started) sequence, which will take less than 7 minutes each day, you should start seeing some good results and feeling stronger and better within 7 days. And Stage 2 (Healthy Workout) and Stage 3 (Invincible Workout) are there to help you progress gradually, if you choose to, at the pace that’s perfect for you.
The 3 stages progress from very easy (Getting Started) to more challenging (Invincible Workout). This 3-stage structure makes it so that virtually any person can do this program, even those who have never exercised a day in their life. The 3 stages also allow you to self-direct your progress so you can get the results you want as quickly as possible.
Why many injury and exercise video programs WON’T ACTUALLY HELP YOU...
Our most important goal in creating this video exercise program was to make sure your experience with it is as close as possible to you having personal, face-to-face sessions with us.
This is because, in order to get the best possible results, in the shortest period of time, it is critical that you learn to do these stretches and movements the right way, in the right sequence, with the right amount of intensity, and for the right length of time.
Most video exercise programs leave these kinds of details out, and this leaves you unsure about exactly what to do, and exactly how to do it. This causes confusion, and might leave you discouraged, and you may decide not to continue with the program, which means you’ll definitely not get the results you want.
Our goal was to make these videos as close as possible to real, face-to-face training and coaching sessions with us, so you get the results you want, as quickly as possible.
That’s why my team and I have worked hard to create a comprehensive package of videos, manuals, guides and tracking sheets for each of the 3 progressive stages in this program, so you will have absolutely everything you need to learn this system properly, ON YOUR OWN, IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME…
...so you can do it consistently, which is the only way to make your heart and cardiovascular system stronger and healthier, lose weight, increase your energy, and feel better more of the time!
For each of the 3 stages of this exercise program, you get:
- 3 Instructional Videos
- 3 Comprehensive Manuals
- 1 Exercise Quick Reference Guide
- 1 Progress Tracking Sheet
Here’s what each of those components are:
In each of the 3 stages, you get 3 instructional videos that teach you all the exercises and coach you on exactly how to do them. These videos are your virtual personal training and coaching sessions with us. In the videos, we will:
- SLOWLY DEMONSTRATE, STEP-BY-STEP, exactly how to do each exercise perfectly, so you can definitely get it right
- Give you EVERYTHING you need - exactly how many repetitions and sets you should do, time and intensity, what you should feel as you do the exercises so you know you’re doing them right, and more.
In each of the 3 stages, you also get comprehensive manuals. These handy PDF guides include:
- All of the gentle, but highly-effective exercises, stretches and movements you’ll use in this program. Each is explained in detail, with precise step-by-step instructions.
- Start-position and end-position photos for every stretch and exercise
- Tips, advice and instructions for everything else you need to know, like: number of repetitions, number of sets, how long each rep should take, exactly what you should feel as you do each stretch and exercise so you can be SURE you’re doing them correctly, and how to progress if the exercises become too easy.