Dear Exercise Enthusiast or Trainer,
When I first hung out my shingle as an exercise therapist and kinesiologist, I actually had a lot of trouble helping my clients with hip and lower back pain.
My clients would tell me things like:
- “I get these intense, sharp, shooting pains in the small of my back when I make certain bending or twisting movements.”
- “I feel a lot of pain in the area below my stomach and on both sides when I climb stairs, when I bend down to pick things up, and even when I walk.”
- “When I move my leg out to the side or back from my body, it kills in my buttocks and lower back.”
- “It just feels like my hip area and sometimes upper thighs really hurt a lot of the time.”
- “I have a constant dull ache and pain in my hips and lower back.”
And I did the things that I was trained to do: recommended daily icing to reduce inflammation, prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines, standard exercises like hip extension, hip abduction, bridging, knee lifts, mini squats, etc.
But, none of it really worked.
I was forced to face the fact that…
I didn’t know how to help my clients
get rid of their hip and back pain
Almost none of my clients got better. Some got temporary relief, but very few of them experienced long-term reduction or elimination of their pain.
I was pretty discouraged and disappointed with these results.
So I decided that I would need to find another way... because I got into this work in the first place TO HELP PEOPLE, for real.
Here’s what I did:
- I started studying and scrutinizing related medical research papers. In the end, I went through hundreds of these papers and studies.
- I spoke with other trainers, therapists and kinesiologists to see if they had methods that worked to relieve hip and back pain in their clients.
- Then I brought everything I learned back to my clients, and tested and experimented... until I finally got the results I was looking for.
(Regular Retail Price = $57)
Special Discounted Price
(THIS WEEK ONLY!) = $29
Get INSTANT ONLINE ACCESS to the Best Gluteus Medius Exercises.
You get lifetime access to everything 24/7/365, on any computer or mobile device.
Test drive my whole Best Gluteus Medius Exercises program for the next 60 days with absolutely no risk. You are fully protected by my iron-clad 100% money back guarantee.
If for any reason, you aren’t completely thrilled and amazed with Best Gluteus Medius Exercises, you can simply contact me and ask for a prompt and courteous, no-hassles, no-questions-asked, 100% refund. Just send an email to support@ExercisesForInjuries.com, or call 1-888-291-2430 (toll free in the USA and Canada), or send SMS to 1-888-229-4992. In fact, if you’re not completely happy, then I insist that you ask for a refund.
After seeing so many people overcome their hip and lower back pain with this program, I am confident that you will be thrilled as well.
Helping you on your health and fitness journey,
Rick Kaselj, MS
Injury Specialist & Kinesiologist
If you don’t already know me, my name is Rick Kaselj. I’m an exercise and injuries expert and international presenter for effective exercises for injuries. I have written numerous articles that have appeared in newspapers and fitness magazines, have written leading exercise injury manuals, and have given over 315 presentations to more than 6,000 health and fitness professionals across Canada and the USA.
P.S. – There is NO RISK at all for you when you try Best Gluteus Medius Exercises. If you are not completely thrilled with how this program helps you decrease and eliminate your hip and lower back pain, let me know and I will refund your order. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Rick Kaselj has been trusted by the largest fitness & rehabilitation associations in North America (NSCA, ACE, CanFitPro, BCRPA, BCAK, CKA, NHPC).
P.P.S. – There’s only one catch to all this. You need to act now to get this program at this price. I’ve been told by several people that the price for this program is way too low, so it will be going up very soon.